1. XK-03II is a long-acting broad-spectrum preservative which can kill multiple bacteria, fungi, and yeast. Using the concentration of 0.2-1.5% can achieve good bacteriostatic effect.
2. Its applicable range of pH is 5-11 which is wider than similar products.
3. Stability: This product can store in the temperature from -2 ℃ to 35 ℃ for one year without change.
4. Low toxicity: it doesn’t contain any heavy metal and halogen compound.
5. This product doesn’t contain formaldehyde. It only has small smell.
Physical and chemical indicators:
|Appearance||Light gray to white powder|
|Melting point(℃)||240 ℃|
|Stability||Stable below 40 ℃|
Minimum inhibitory concentration (MIC):
In water-based system such as starch paste, adhesive, plant adhesives, gouache paint, and waterborne coatings/inks, generally use the concentration of 0.2-1.5％ (w／w) which depends on whether the product is susceptible to microbial erosion and the storage environment of the product.
Acute oral lethal dose for mice (LD50) is 1500mg/kg.
Packaging and Storage:
25kg/pack, storage at room temperature for 12 month.
This product can be added in any process, but you’d better to add it before paint grinding in order to disperse it more adequately in the product system. When using it, wear protective clothing, rubber gloves, goggle and mask to avoid it contacting with your skin, eyes and mucous membranes.