The XK-FY dry film preservative is a fungicide used in paint, ink, wood, and leather to prevent bacterial growth and mildew over the long term.
Chemical composition: carbendazim mixture
1. Broad-spectrum bactericidal.
2. Long-acting prevention against mildew.
3. Low toxicity, can add at any stage of the process.
4. Used within the pH value range of 5.0-11.0.
5. Small granulars that can evenly disperse through the mixture, even in high temps.
Physical and chemical indicators
|Solubility||Insoluble in water, disperses evenly in a variety of solutions|
|Freezing point (℃)||-5|
|Viscosity (ku @ 25 ℃ )||72~90|
|Stability||Stable below 40 ℃|
|Recommended dosage (%)||0.6~1.5|
|Storage||Dark, cool, sealed|
|Acute oral toxicity test in mice LD50 (g/Kg)||>5.00|
|Acute skin irritation test in rabbits (original liquid)||Mild irritant|
The XK-FY dry film fungicide can be added to any stage of the production process and will evenly disperse within solutions.
Packaging: 25 kg/barrel, 200 kg/barrel
Users need to protect against contact with skin and eyes. If the powder preservative does touch skin or eyes, rinse immediately with water.