XK- CCA Wood Protection product is a concentrated waterborne wood preservative for exterior and interior wood protection against soft rot moulds, borers and termites，wood destroying fungi.
|effective pH range||1-2|
|Active ingredients||Copper, arsenic, chromium compounds|
|Effective components(%)||50±1 or 60 ± 1|
|Dilution ratio||1: 50|
|Storage||Dark, cool, ventilated|
1. CCA wood preservatives are internationally used,effectively protecting against all kinds of wood rot,fungi,termites and water-borne insects.
2. Our wood preservatives have excellent adhesion,which won’t be washed off in rain or damp climates.
3. After CCA treatment,wood surfaces can still be treated with other adhesives,coatings,paint,etc.
Package: 300Kg/ drum
Transportation:Land and shipping(Our company lies in the east of China, it takes just three hours driving to Shanghai port. To a certain extent, it saves time and reduces the cost of transportation.).
There are three kinds of wood treatment technics of CCA preservative: vacuum/pressure treatment, soaking treatment, and coating treatment. The vacuum/pressure treatment is recommended when condition permitted.
Preservative material dipping processing chart:
1.The vacuum pump removes air from jar (about 1 atmospheric pressure)
2.Fill protection liquid into the jar
3.Pressurize and make protection liquid infiltrate sufficiently (about 15 atmospheric pressure)
4.Discharge protection liquid and vacuumize, to remove unnecessary protection liquid (about 1 atmospheric pressure)
1. Do not inhale spray mist. Wear full protective clothing.
2. Handle with extreme care. Poisonous by contact, swallowing or when inhaled.
3. Keep out of reach of children,animals and uninformed persons.
4. Treated wood must not be used or despatched until at least 24 hours
5. Toxic to human, fish,bees and other wildlife animals.
6. Can’t discharge residue into rivers or dams.
7. In case of poisoning, call a doctor.
8. Do not store alongside combustible materials. Store under lock and key
and away from food and foodstuffs.
9. After use and accidental skin contact, please wash with soap and water .
10. Do not drink, eat or smoke while mixing or before clothing changed, face and hands washed.
11. Dispose of water where it will not contaminate food,grazing,rivers or dams.
12. Prevent contamination of drinking water, food, foodstuffs, and eating utensils.
13. Do not re-use container for any other conditions.
FIRST AID TREATMENT:
Remove person from source of contamination. Remove contaminated clothing and rinse contaminated body area thoroughly with plenty of water and soap. Flush contamination out of eyes with clean water for 15 min. Continue procedure until vomit fluid is clear and free from smell of poison, Hospitalize as soon as possible after vomiting. Do not apply direct mouth to mouth respiration if poison was swallowed.
Test reports:Provide the test report, including Outgoing Quality Control report and inspection report of the third party.