XK- ACQ Wood Protection product is a concentrated waterborne wood preservative for exterior and interior wood protection against soft rot moulds, borers and termites，wood destroying fungi.Physical and chemical indicators:
|Outward||Clear,a little viscosity,red light,blue solution|
|effective pH range||10-12|
|Effective components(%)||15 ± 1|
|Dilution ratio||1: 20|
|Storage||Dark, cool, ventilated|
1. Prevent insect and termite damage.
2. Strong permeability and durability.
3. Metal corrosion won’t lessen the wood’s strength or affect the paint.
4. Low toxicity:contains no harmful substances like arsenic,chromium,or phenol.
Package: 200Kg/ drum
Transportation:Land and shipping(Our company lies in the east of China, it takes just three hours driving to Shanghai port. To a certain extent, it saves time and reduces the cost of transportation.).
There are three kinds of wood treatment technics of ACQ preservative: vacuum/pressure treatment, soaking treatment, and coating treatment. The vacuum/pressure treatment is recommended when condition permitted.
Preservative material dipping processing chart:
1.The vacuum pump removes air from jar (about 1 atmospheric pressure)
2.Fill protection liquid into the jar
3.Pressurize and make protection liquid infiltrate sufficiently (about 15 atmospheric pressure)
4.Discharge protection liquid and vacuumize, to remove unnecessary protection liquid (about 1 atmospheric pressure)
1. Do not inhale spray mist,and wear full protective clothing.
2. After use and accidental skin contact, please wash with soap and water .
3.Keep out of reach of children,animals and uninformed persons.
4. Do not drink, eat or smoke while mixing or before clothing changed, face and hands washed.
5. Dispose of water where it will not contaminate food,grazing,rivers or dams.
6. Prevent contamination of drinking water, food, foodstuffs, and eating utensils.
7. Do not re-use container for any other conditions.
8.Treated wood must not be used or despatched until at least 24 hours after treatment.
9.Do not store alongside combustible materials.
10.Can’t discharge residue into rivers or dams.
First aid treatment:
Remove person from source of contamination. Remove contaminated clothing and rinse contaminated body area thoroughly with plenty of water and soap. Flush contamination out of eyes with clean water for 15 min. Continue procedure until vomit fluid is clear and free from smell of poison, Hospitalize as soon as possible after vomiting. Do not apply direct mouth to mouth respiration if poison was swallowed.
Test reports: Provide the test report, including Outgoing Quality Control report and inspection report of the third party.